I am thinking about making this blog more personal. It is difficult for me to write in English, but there is always "check spell" option. May be I will try, I want to share more personal staff of my life, but not about my family, only me, things that happen to me. I just want to share everyday staff, it is just something I need for myself.
Today I am sharing some random things you probably don't know about me:
1) I have started Adobe Illustrator course. I am learning how to create vectors. It was a long time dream, I didn't have a courage and time for such a hobby. I still don't have time, but I really want to do this, so I am trying. May be in my next post I will share with you my first vectors, I still have a very long road to go. Sometimes I think that I have made a mistake to take this course, that I will never become a good illustrator, I have no idea how to draw.
2) Two days a go I have learned, that I will never hear perfectly with my left ear. Until that moment I was hoping something could be done.
3) I work in an architectural firm for 17 years. Actually I have studied industrial design , I have a degree, but never worked as a designer.
4) I was born in Moscow. I studied in school there, When I was 16 we left and I am leaving in Israel 22 years. I still speak Russian with my family, I read books in Russian. I still dream about Moscow when I sleep.
5) I am married and I am a mother of two. But I will not talk about this main part of my life on this blog. I am very protective. There is a phrase in Russian " money love silence" , I believe that happiness loves silence too :)
Those images above were taken in a college, where I study Illustrator program. We don't have rain too often.